naruto storm
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

naruto storm

bn y disfruta de naruto storm

ÍndicePortalBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Richmond-Windsor dating - Some late night fun

AutorMensaje
Hobartda
Invitado

Richmond-Windsor dating  - Some late night fun Empty
MensajeTema: Richmond-Windsor dating - Some late night fun   Richmond-Windsor dating  - Some late night fun I_icon_minitimeSáb Jul 23, 2011 11:35 am

Dubbo online dating - Need an experienced stud My name is Jakayla WORSHAM
Richmond-Windsor dating  - Some late night fun Sydney1 Richmond-Windsor dating  - Some late night fun Sydney2 Richmond-Windsor dating  - Some late night fun Sydney3 Richmond-Windsor dating  - Some late night fun Sydney4
I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy single women Hobart free online dating free dating benaughtyfree.com singles in Bathurst free online dating I've been told I'm sweet, nice and quiet at times. Then other times they say I'm a fun closet party animal with a sense of humor. I just like to laugh and enjoy living. Things like dancing around the living room, hanging out with friends at a local bar, taking in a movie, or sitting on the couch with the man of my dreams. anything goes..not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! I want Mr. Right. I listen to all sorts of music but am tolerable of almost anything(accept pop music,sorry). I mostly enjoy alternative and all sorts of rock due to growing up with brothers that surrounded me with their bands and loud music, also enjoy some hip hop. Enough about me tell me about you!!!!!! This is what I believe in and want to find one day...I want a movie kind of love. I want the type of deep connection and meant to be together love they have ion The Notebook . ( if your not into romance and not a hopeless romantic, dont bother writing me.) Is this too much ot aks for? Tonight you could pick me up at work,of course you get to watch me in action first to see how I do what i do. Then we could go get a few drinks at the local bar where we can chat a little to see if there is any attraction there and go back to my place,get in the hot tub and see if you are lucky enough for the clothes to come off(slowly). I like to bowl, shop, tan, beach, movies, and relaxing at home. I'm looking for a guy who will treat me right. I'm very laid back, a little shy at first. But once I get to know u, I will open up. I am just looking for love, is that too much to ask nowadays?

Richmond-Windsor dating - Some late night fun
Página 1 de 1.